GB

Specyfikacja:

Drive: Three-motor drive, electronically controlled
Belt speed: 19cm/s and 38cm/s
Variospeed -33% to + 50%
Pitch Fluctuation: better than 0.06% at 38 cm/s, better than 0.08% at 19 cm/s
Winding speed: 6.3 m / s
Band counter:MKI: 4-digit analog counter
MKII and MKIII: Real-time display in hours, minutes and seconds, zero and address locator

Dynamics (CCIR): better than 66 dB at 38 cm/s, better than 64 dB at 19 cm / sDrive: Three-motor drive, electronically controlled
Belt speed: 19 cm / s and 38 cm / s
Variospeed -33% to + 50%
Pitch Fluctuation: better than 0.06% at 38 cm/s, better than 0.08% at 19 cm/s
Winding speed: 6.3 m / s
Band counter:MKI: 4-digit analog counter

MKII and MKIII: Real-time display in hours, minutes and seconds, zero and address locator

Dynamics (CCIR): better than 66 dB at 38 cm/s, better than 64 dB at 19 cm/s

Power consumption: 100 VA

Weight: 18.5 kg

Dimensions: 48.3 x 39.9 x 20.1 cm

Power consumption: 100 VA

tomasz_pianista

To Twój dziad? Gratki! Jak miałbym wchodzić w tp niedorzeczne szaleństwo jakim jest szpula, to właśnie zacząłbym właśnie od PR99:)
Grupa ratowania poziomu.

frywolny trucht

Kawosz miał takiego. Czyżbyś sobie takiego sprawił?
ZESTAW 1: Technics SL 1200 GR, Hana EL, pre Husariaa, Roksan K3, ProAc Responce D2D, OPPO PM-2, HA-1, Akai GX 75
ZESTAW 2: Dual 1019 z AT 95E, Marantz 2216, Marantz 5220, Jamo Concert C 93

wiki

No to GB "zatopił" się w kolejnym szpulaku....
Super, super, trza ziszczać marzenia.....
GB, tak trzymaj!.... I kupuj...... 😀😀😀
Kolumny JBL, transport, przetwornik, końcówka mocy (pro audio).
Kenwood Model 600, Sony 501, Lite przedwzmacniacz - działka

GB

Tak jest już kupiony, ale na chwilę obecną przebywa u mojego kolegi w Niemczech.

Pozostałe fotki, jest to wersja MKIII.

merlin1973

No super. MK III to chyba ostatni w produkcji  ;)  1989–1998
Pozdrawiam S.CH.

GB

Imformacje ze strony www.revox-online.de.

Revox PR99 build from 1980.

The relationship to the Revox B77 can be easily recognized by the controls and their arrangement.

The UNCAL keys and the labeling are new or have changed. Sure, the PR99 MK I and MK II have an aluminum-colored front. By default, the PR99 runs at 19cm/s and 38cm/s.

With the PR99, Revox closed the gap between the A77, A700 and B77 consumer machines and the Studer A / B67, A810 studio machines and so on. For many, the professional devices from Studer were far too expensive and the consumer devices lacked the symmetrical connections, the calibration function, and the easy access to the sound heads ....

MKI

The Revox PR99 MK I was still without a locator which was only used on the MKII and MK III. Only the mechanical counter of the Revox A77 and B77 is installed on the MK I. The upper front plate was moved forward by 2 aluminum U profiles so that it was flush with the lower front plate and the sound heads were now freely accessible. A housing suitable for the living room was not intended for the PR99, but there were aluminum strips for the 19 "rack mounting.

MKII
The biggest difference to the MK I is the electronic counter with address and zero locator to the left of the sound head carrier. Oh yes, the Revox PR99 MKII has a built-in Varispeed (switch, LED and potentiometer above the tape head carrier), and a band scissors to the right of the tape head carrier. All of this makes the PR99 MKII look rugged and squat.

MKIII
A lot has changed optically and technically! The lower dark front panel is immediately noticeable. The buttons are also no longer aluminum-colored. More importantly, there is only one input, no microphone, no dubbing from right to left or the other way around. The corresponding switches and sockets are missing. It was more professional, everything came in through the mixer. At home the preamplifier does this when there is enough signal level. All PR99 are connected via XLR connections and require studio levels.

Catch-up amplifier
A low-noise and low-distortion catch-up amplifier developed by us adjusts the different levels between consumer (200 mV) and studio level (1.55V = 6dB) and makes them available at cinch sockets! With the CAL / UNCAL key you can choose between studio level via XLR and consumer level via RCA.

Drilling template
With the template you can position the PCB with the built-in cinch sockets in no time.

With the trimmers OUT L, OUT R, IN L, IN R, both the inputs and the outputs of the PR99 can be individually adapted to your existing system.

The trimmers are accessible from the outside when the 4 additional holes are drilled.

sonus_fan

Piękna maszyna! Gratulacje!

GB

Cytat: sonus_fan w Kwiecień 20, 2021, 20:45
Piękna maszyna! Gratulacje!
Dziękuję.

Teraz trzeba go sprawdzić I przeglądnąć. Sprawdzić, czy wszystko ok i co ewentualnie wymaga wymiany.

Nie wiem kiedy dotrze do mnie, bo kolega wybiera się do Polski w lipcu.

kefas

Chyba bym nie wytrzymał i po niego pojechał. Gratulacje.

merlin1973

Cytat: kefas w Kwiecień 20, 2021, 21:14nie wytrzymał i po niego pojechał
Dokładnie :)  czy to jest od pierwszego własciciela?
Pozdrawiam S.CH.

Pboczek

W lipcu? Czeka Cię trening cierpliwości.

Gratuluję!
Focal MiniUtopia + Line Magnetic 805IA + Lehmann Decade + Oracle Delphi MKI + SME 3009II + Goldring Elite

merlin1973

Cytat: tomasz_pianista w Kwiecień 20, 2021, 20:09Jak miałbym wchodzić w tp niedorzeczne szaleństwo jakim jest szpula, to właśnie zacząłbym właśnie od PR99:)
Jeśli od tego modelu to na jakim byś skończył  :o   ;)
Pozdrawiam S.CH.

wstach1

Gratuluję.
Nie no, do Lipca to szmat czasu. Kto tyle wytrzyma?
Ja miesiąc czekałem na wizytę we Wrocku to prawie co noc jakieś chece mi się śniły  :D
Zresztą teraz nie jest lepiej.
Nie wiem czy to się jakoś leczy? ;D

Ale ładna sztuka ten Revoxik  :)

Pozdrawiam
Pozdrawiam
Włodzimierz

GB

Cytat: merlin1973 w Kwiecień 20, 2021, 21:16
Cytat: kefas w Kwiecień 20, 2021, 21:14nie wytrzymał i po niego pojechał
Dokładnie :)  czy to jest od pierwszego własciciela?
Dokładnie to 2gi właściciel. Obecny kupił go 5lat temu.

Sprawdzam jeszcze opcje dostawy kurierem z ubezpieczeniem wartości.

Zobaczymy.

GB

Czy Szanowni koledzy są w stanie wspomóc mnie informacją o wymiarze pudełka na szpulę?

kefas

28x28x2 tekturowe, w takim przyszła do mnie taśma ze szpulą LPR35. Natomiast plastikowe mam 27,7x 28,7 Mam też platikowe oryginalne Revox'a 28x28,2

kefas

O takie

kefas

Zwykłe i LPR

GB

Ok, dziękuję za info. Ze względu na brak miejsca, muszę zakupić taki stojak do tego szpulowca, ale chcę zmodernizować dolną półkę, aby pasowała do przechowywania taśm.

Coś jak na tym drugim zdjęciu.

GB

W międzyczasie zamówiłem stosowne kable, aby można podłączyć sprzęt do wzmacniacza.

No to zaczynamy zabawę.

https://www.facebook.com/realclubbersofficial/videos/752245258246872/

Pozdrawiam
Grzegorz

audiokawosz

Zrób sobie DIN-RCA
Przyjdą takie czasy,że ludzie będą szaleni i gdy zobaczą kogoś przy zdrowych zmysłach,powstaną przeciw niemu mówiąc: Jesteś szalony,bo nie jesteś do nas podobny

GB

Cytat: audiokawosz w Kwiecień 21, 2021, 21:41
Zrób sobie DIN-RCA
Będzie lepiej?

PS.
PR99 w drodze.

kefas

masza19

Powinieneś raczej skalibrować teraz Akai do taśm BASFa